Thursday 19 August 2010

The Yellow Handkerchief Review.

I only saw around an hour of the yellow handkerchief, but I figure it's enough to review. I have to say I love the acting, and the script work is genuine genius. It had me thinking for a while as I watched it, thinking what must've happened, I never found out in the end...

I have to say though however, I do not find the storyline 100% believable. A girl gets into a car with a guy she thinks is weird and has only just met. A guy sees this, and they surprisingly see each other again and he gets into the car as well. They then all stay in a motel together, in a one bedded room.

I don't think it would happen in real life, but from what I saw of it, it is a good movie. Kristen's amazing in it. I would recommend it to everyone .

No comments:

Post a Comment