Tuesday 14 September 2010

Kristen Stewart Talks Growing Up


She may be one of the top actresses in Hollywood, but it hasn’t always been easy for Kristen Stewart, especially because of her strong sense of individuality.

The “New Moon” babe explained that she’s always had an independent spirit and sometimes it got her into trouble growing up.


Miss Stewart told press, “I wore a t-shirt in kindergarten that said, ‘Kick butt first. Ask names later.’ I’ve always been overly indignant in my reactions to not being able to be myself.”

"I couldn't relate to kids my own age. I have felt that I should have been an adult since I was aged about 5. I remember when I turned 18, everyone asked me if I felt more mature, but I felt the same as I always did. Juggling work and school, and helping my mother; I've always had a lot of responsibility."

Source: Hollywood Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment