Sunday 12 September 2010

Kristen Stewart's Post-Breaking Dawn Plans


Being the leading lady in one of the most popular film franchises in the world right now is definitely a door-opener. For Kristen Stewart (who, obviously, portrays "Bella Swan" in the Twilight series), it has given her "more opportunity than [she] ever had" as far as future projects go, she explained to FOX. "I only want to do work that I find to be moving, and that's something that I can't be specific about."

In an interview with Stylist Magazine, she elaborated on that, saying "It's hard to define exactly why I choose projects, and it's not like I had this brilliant foresight that Twilight would be big. I can only do something I feel like I have to. There's not really a whole lot of choice, but at the same time, I don't have some grand scheme."

So far, her post-Twilight choices have brought her a great deal of acclaim what with The Runaways and Welcome To The Rileys receiving positive critical feedback, and the film she's been working on for the past few weeks, On The Road, is a very highly anticipated project as well - co-starring Garrett Hedlund, Viggo Mortensen, Kirsten Dunst, Amy Adams, and other reputable actors. So, whether there's a "grand scheme" in place or not, things have been going well for Stewart in the film selection process.

Whatever new work draws her attention after The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 and The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 are complete is sure to follow suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment