Thursday 30 September 2010

Pixie Lott Has A 'Crush' On Rob


Pixie Lott has reportedly revealed that she is attracted to Robert Pattinson and Zac Efron.

The singer said that out of the two she prefers Pattinson because Efron is a “bit too perfect”.

Lott told Glamour: “I really like Zac Efron. But I’d prefer it if he messed up his hair a bit, he’s a bit too perfect. I really like Robert Pattinson.

“I can’t wait for the new Twilight film to come out.”

The 19-year-old also revealed that she forgot her stage costumes after celebrating her recent number one single ‘Mama Do (Uh Oh Uh Oh)’.

She explained: “I went to London for some champagne with people from my record label. Then I had a show in Bristol, so we drove there but I’d left all my costumes at the place where we’d been celebrating, so the driver had to go back for them!”

Digitalspy.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment