Saturday 18 September 2010

Stephen Moyer Mentions Robert Pattinson In Interview


Stephen Moyer from ‘True Blood’ mentions Robert Pattinson during his recent interview.

id you really call Robert Pattinson a pussy and the Diet Coke of vampires?
I really did. But just his character. The truth is, you get asked and asked and asked this stuff. One day I was with my daughter in the car and the paparazzi stood in front of me so I couldn’t drive away so I had to give them something. I haven’t even seen Twilight. I don’t know the books but all I know is that Edward drinks cow blood instead of human blood. So I went: ‘He’s a pussy, he doesn’t even drink real blood, he’s the Diet Coke of vampires.’ I sent him a message saying: ‘Dude, I hope you realise this is a joke.’ I’ve still never met him.

Source: Metro

No comments:

Post a Comment