Monday 28 February 2011

Eve Morey’s (Neighbours) Embarrassing Crush on Robert Pattinson!



Eve Morey’s Ramsay Street character Sonya Mitchell used to have a gambling addiction and has been hiding the secret that she is Callum’s real mum.


But in real life Eve has another kind of shady past – she used to have a crush on crusty crooner David Cassidy.


Eve revealed: “When I was 18 or 19, my friend and I went to see David Cassidy because we loved the Partridge Family.


“There was a silence and we screamed whoo! And he went, ‘hey, you out there’. We were hysterical!”


These days Eve’s crushes are more mainstream, as she admits to having a thing for Twilight hunk Robert Pattinson.


But sensitive Eve tears up very easily.


She revealed: “I do a lot of crying on set at the moment but the last time I really cried was when I was watching Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire. There is a scene where I knew Robert Pattinson was going to die and I knew what was coming. “


Oh well, R-Patz can make us all a bit emotional.


via team twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment