Friday 25 February 2011

Rob Pattinson Adopts Puppy, Skips Oscars And Hoards clothes





In a brand new interview from Scotland’s Daily Record, Robert Pattinson talks puppies, Oscars, and more!


On rescuing a pound puppy for companionship:


Speaking in Los Angeles, before heading to Vancouver in Canada to continue filming the new Twilight movie Breaking Dawn, he said: “I know it’s sad. A lot of actors have a bunch of people who kind of just go up and stay with them for like two months, like an entourage.


“But my friends, their egos are too big. They’d be like, ‘I’m not part of your entourage. I’ll stay in a free hotel for a bit if it’s in New York or LA but I’m not going to come out to some random town in the sticks.’


“But that’s kind of why I adopted the puppy. It’s from a shelter and he was going to be put down. I only got him two or three days ago and they only keep them for 10 days.


On whether he’ll be attending this Sunday’s Oscars ceremony:


He said: “No. I’m working Sunday night. I’ve been working for six months in Baton Rouge and we’re finishing off in Vancouver.”


On his hoarding tendancies:


He said : “I’m a hoarder. I gave away all my furniture from Baton Rouge but with books and things, I have storage spaces all over the world.


“It’s ridiculous. Clothes – I cannot give away clothes. I don’t know why.


“I wear the same thing everyday and I just have piles and piles and piles of clothes and then every two years, I’ll go to the storage space and kind of see what I can give away.


“I give away like three things, search through everything and then pack it all back up and put it in the storage space.”


On cashing in on fame:


He said: “I don’t expect anything from anyone. So it doesn’t make any difference to me, the power things.


“I don’t even know how to wield it at all, apart from getting free sunglasses. That’s the only thing I use it for.”


Read more HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment