Wednesday 16 March 2011

Amanda Seyfried Mentions Kristen

Musicrooms: The 25-year-old actress is tired of being asked if the gothic film will make her into a star like Kristen Stewart.


“She’s [Kristen Stewart] uncomfortable with it, but also, it’s like, she’s only noticed for that and she’s been working for so long. There’s hype but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t just a little bit annoyed at the Twilight comparisons,” she told Marie Claire magazine.


The stunning star says she doesn’t worry about being in Kristen’s position. She hopes the film will rival the Twilight saga’s success, but if it does, it would be for “different” reasons.
“I don’t think that will happen to me. I don’t think about it. What if it doesn’t do well? Then I won’t have to deal with it,” she added when asked how she would handle Kristen’s level of fame. “If it does do well? It’s different from Twilight.”


via allkristenstewart

No comments:

Post a Comment