Saturday 26 March 2011

Rob Hates 'Twilight' Contact Lenses

Having to wear the lenses in the hit movie series, the 24-year-old hunk admits he literally has to be held down while make-up artists put them in his eyes.


Robert Pattinson wants to send his “Twilight” contact lenses into space after he wraps the vampire movie franchise, because he hates them. As romantic bloodsucker Edward Cullen, the Brit has been putting the uncomfortable colored lenses in his eyes for years, and Pattinson admits he literally has to be held down while make-up artists put them in.


“Everyone else has figured out how to do it, and then there’s two people holding me down because I can’t do it myself…,” he says. “It’s so embarrassing for me, after so many years, it’s still a process every single morning.” And he tells Entertainment Weekly magazine, “I actually want to get some kind of plastic explosive… I want to kill them.”


In addition to the latest “Twilight” installments, “The Twilight Saga’s Breaking Dawn Part I” and “The Twilight Saga’s Breaking Dawn Part II”, Pattinson will be starring in “Water for Elephants”. In the film, the 24-year-old actor stars as Jacob Jankowski, a veterinary student who is put in charge of caring for the circus menagerie.


Source: Ace Showbiz via mrpattinson

No comments:

Post a Comment