Monday 25 October 2010

Robert Pattinson Talks About His Music


While he’s best known for his work in front of the cameras, Robert Pattinson also has a deep interest in the world of music.

Having partaken in two of the songs on the “Twilight” soundtrack, the Edward Cullen hunk recently spoke about his belief that his musical efforts won’t be appreciated until he’s long gone.

Robert tells, “I am sure I’ll be one of those artists that people don’t pay any attention to while I’m alive, and when I am dead people will go yeah, man, that was a work of art.”

“I see myself playing in a rundown blues bar, with about three people drowning their sorrows. I play according to my mood, and sometimes that can come across as very depressing in music.”

Source: Celebrity Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment