Kristen Stewart and Ashley Greene are now household names thanks to the Twilight saga.
Ashley Greene wanted to be a model and was advised to try her hand at acting; Kristen Stewart was shooting against the clock when she was 17 because at her age she was only allowed 5 hours of shooting per day.
Certainly both actresses have brought their contribution to the Twilight phenomenon, but who do you think is better?
Here are some facts:
• Her favorite book is “East of Eden” by John Steinbeck.
• She had a relationship for two years with Michael Angarano and is presently with her Twilight co-star, Robert Pattinson.
• On a desert island she would only take her cat (she has 3 dogs and a cat); once said that one day she will become a crazy old lady surrounded by cats.
• She likes to play the guitar, she was cast in “Into the Wild” because she could play “Blackbird.”
• Her obsession is cooking, he loves the Food Network channel and would love to meet Paula Deen.
• Of all places where she filmed, she would most like to return to Madrid, she says the museum she visited there was great.
• More or less as a joke, Robert Pattinson proposed to her.
• When they started filming, Kristen was 17 and she worked against the clock because she could legally shoot only 5 hours per day.
Click HERE to vote